D-Review

My Black Wishlist (Part II)

When BlogAdda spawned the idea in my head of my very own Black Wish-list by starting #WhatTheBlack trend, I created one consisting of all the expensive items. 

Now here is the second Black Wish-list featuring the stuff I will surely get my hands on in a not-so-distant future. 


1. Armani Men's Collezioni Suit 

My dear friend Barney Stinson is asking me to ‘Suit up!’ from past decade and now is the time. And what will be a better option than Armani’s Collezioni Suit Solid Black Tone. Made of Virgin Wool, double breasted and having side vents, yup, let’s suit up!



2. Ipad Air

Apple’s latest offering in the Tech-world: Ipad Air is much more than just a tablet. The 10” screen is powered by M7 processer and runs on iOS7. The black finished, thin and light as air tablet is a pioneering device. 

3. Moto X - Black

Newly revamped (Now Google’s) Motorola has already tilted many scales of sales in smartphone market and their best offering till date is Moto X. This not only excels in performance but is a gorgeous handset emanating charisma from every contour. 



4. Seiko Sportura



Seiko Sportura – Kinetic GMT is a bravura watch with designer looks and radiating allure. Also, Seiko has recently become official brand partner of my favorite team Kolkata Knight Riders. 



5. MIB DVD Collection 

No list on Black is complete without a tribute to our beloved protector of the world, Men In Black. This movie trilogy has a impressive story flow and great VFX, thus making it a collectible for movie lovers like me. 

A footnote: Purple is not the new Black. Orange is definitely not the new Black. The binding beauty and bountiful buzz is and will always be borne by Black. 

Well folks, that’s my Black Wish-list. Don’t forget to share yours. 

This post is a part of #WhatTheBlack activity at BlogAdda.com

©All the rights of brand title and images are reserved with that particular brand including Neil Patrick Harris and CBS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Declaration

All the books mentioned here have been reviewed free of charge. If you want us to review your book then please contact us at dvnare@gmail.com

Shop for Books

Find me on