D-Review

My Black Wishlist (Part I)

Dreaming and making a wish-list is the most pleasant activity for anyone, no matter how dark your wishes are (no gruesome pun intended). So when BlogAdda started #WhatTheBlack trend and offered a chance to post your own Black Wish-list, I couldn't pass on that. In fact, I went a step ahead and created two. 

This is the first part of my Black Wish-list containing all those items I’d be able to afford only if Hefner made me heir to his enterprise (which is doubtful as he don’t know me). 


1. Porsche 911 Carrera 4S 

Porsche is not only my favorite brand of automobile, for me it means a perfect combination of style and power. This bold, beautiful and Black model has power of 400 hp and goes from 0 to 100 km/h in just 4.5 seconds. With a top speed of 300 km/h, this drive can change the way you see the world. 

2. Tag Heuer Grand Carrera 

Tag Heuer is the Porsche of watches, maybe a bit ahead and Calibre 17 RS2 is a vivid example of this. Loaded with Sapphire Crystal and a dozen of patented technology, the dazzling elegance this automatic chronograph emits is breathtaking. 

3. Nexus 5 

Google has given the world many wonders including this latest smartphone. Nexus 5 comes with the most advanced and user friendly Android OS and the hardware to support every task expected from the user, including the new camera which takes lens-blur photos. Even when the market is cluttered with so many options, this is and will always be an exceptional device. 

4. The Big Bunny

The Big Bunny aka The Playboy Jet is one-of-its-kind. Many engineers were not impressed by the thought of making a Black colored jet, but Hugh Hefner was firm on his dreams and behold, the world witnessed a new form of luxury. From Bed to Movie Theater and from Swimming Pool to Disco, this jet redefined the term extravagance. 

5. Black Beauty 

Black Beauty by Anna Sewell was the first book I read. If you ever want to check if you are doing great in life (at least financially) see if you can buy a horse. No, there is nothing girly about it, I am not asking for a pony but a black, splendid & marvelous horse or mare. 

This post is a part of #WhatTheBlack activity at BlogAdda.com

© All the rights of brand title and images are reserved with that particular brand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Declaration

All the books mentioned here have been reviewed free of charge. If you want us to review your book then please contact us at dvnare@gmail.com

Shop for Books

Find me on